How we’re responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We know there is anxiety surrounding social interaction, so we have introduced our new COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene policy. Our new policy allows us to make our collections safely and hygienically whilst maintaining social distancing. We are completely paperless so nothing is passed between us. All documentation is emailed to you prior to collection. We are continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England and will review and update our policy as necessary.
We would like to thank all our customers that have used us in this very difficult time. Thank you for trusting in us to keep everyone safe while we conduct our business in a responsible way.
COVID-19 Health and Safety policy
- All our vehicles are disinfected each morning.
- Our drivers will regularly use hand sanitiser upon entering and leaving the vehicle.
- After each collection, anti-bacterial wipes will be used to disinfect surfaces such as steering wheel, dashboard, internal and external handles, and door edges which may have been touched during loading.
- All equipment must be left at the exit or outside (weather permitting) to avoid the possibility of any unnecessary contact. We will telephone when we are on our way with an estimated time of arrival. This should give you time to move the equipment to an area where the driver can load. It can be left outside your door which can be closed before we begin loading.
- Always keep your distance. If it is necessary for you to be present during the collection, a minimum of 2 metres is required.
- The driver will wear a moulded twin filtered medical grade face mask for extra protection if social distancing cannot be achieved.
- No paperwork will be given to you. The Environment Agency waste transfer note (WTN) will be pre-signed by us and emailed to you prior to the collection.
- Our COVID-19 policy will be emailed out with every booked collection.
4 Austin Way
Royal Oak Industrial Estate